1. Too many knick knacks, souvenirs and collections.
2. Walls covered with artwork, photos and other hanging stuff.
3. Too many pieces of furniture in a room.
4. Papers, magnets, and other stuff stuck to the front and sides of the fridge or kitchen cabinets.
5. An abundance of drinking glasses or plastic ware in kitchen cabinets.
6. Sample sizes of anything, especially makeup, that are not the colors or brands you use.
7. Sheet sets for sizes of beds you do not own, well worn sets, mismatched sets, or more sets than you could use in a year.
From 1000 Best Quick and Easy Organizing Secrets by Jamie Novak (great book!)